Since October 1989, the Lord has given Paul L. Cox a new way of doing deliverance.
As the information was given to him, he wrote it down.
“Guidelines for Deliverance” is the collection of that material.
This book acts as a "starter kit" for those interested in participating in deliverance ministry.
Topics covered include:
Click here for a full table of contentsComb bound, 254 pages
- Preparation for a ministry of deliverance
- Godly characteristics of a deliverance prayer minister
- The demonic system in an individual
- Demonization of Christians - is it possible?
- Do human spirits walk the earth after death?
- Much more...